- Colin will be on holiday for the next four weeks. Rev. Frank McKeown will be leading the services each Sunday. Peter Burke, the assistant minister in West Kirk, will be providing pastoral cover. We gather in the presence of God to hear his word and to give thanks to him in prayer and praise. Everyone is welcome to join us
- The children can leave for Children’s Church after the children’s talk on Sunday morning. After the service, the leaders will bring the children out to the car park and parents should wait for them there. Anyone in the Baird Hall should please wait before exiting the building to give time for the children to leave.
- We’ll meet for worship in the church building this evening at 7pm.
- The midweek meeting for all the congregation will be in the church building on Wednesday at 7.45p
- Annual Report for Year ending 2020
- A message from Colin:
Several times over the years I’ve started to write daily Bible reading notes for the congregation, but every time I give up because of the time it takes to prepare them. When doing my own daily devotions, I often refer to my old sermons to help me understand the passage I’m reading from the Bible. It then occurred to me that members of the congregation might find my old sermons a helpful resource for your own daily devotions. And so, I’ve begun to post my sermon manuscripts here: gamblec.net. I’ll add more sermons as I find the time. I hope you’ll find them useful. If you think anyone else will be interested, please pass along the web address.Thanks.GAMBLEC.NETSermons and Stuffby Colin Gamble
News about Vision of Good Hope
Vision of Good Hope
Presbyterian Historical Society
Link for Church Videos and previous services
Prayer Topics Link