Mark Proctor (Tallaght Hospital)
– Mark writes: ‘Like many hospitals, Tallaght is overfull and overstretched, with one or two patients on trolleys in most wards.’ Pray for the nursing staff who carry the bulk of this extra workload.
– The recent snowy weather put the hospital under immense pressure, leaving many staff exhausted. Pray that they will have opportunity for adequate rest soon.
– Thank the Lord for the many gospel opportunities which arise in conversation with patients from a wide variety of faiths and worldviews.
– Pray too for the occasions when chaplains can support and encourage the faith of those who already follow Christ.
Volker Glissman (Malawi)
– For TEEM: that it may fulfil its role and potential in serving the Church and equipping leaders for more effective service.
– For wisdom and guidance for Volker as he seeks to give leadership and clear direction to TEEM’s activities and all those involved in its vital ministry.
– For his wife as she focuses on running the home, looks after the children, and teaches music at Zomba Theological College.
– For good health and daily protection for the Glissman family; and that in all they do, say and are, their witness will bring glory to God.