Naas (Mark Proctor)
– Praise God for His faithfulness to Naas congregation. They are so thankful for all that He provides – both spiritual and material.
– Pray for Naas congregation’s Bible Study which will recommence in September. Pray that it will continue to challenge and encourage all who come along, and that more people will come along this year.
– A Brazilian congregation use Naas church building on Saturday evenings for a service in Portuguese. Their numbers are small. Pray that they won’t become discouraged.
Dundalk (John Woodside, Stated Supply)
– Pray for the life and witness of the Home Mission congregation of Dundalk.
– Pray for John and the elders and members of the congregation as they pray and plan for the future.
– A team of 12 people from various congregations is going out to serve in Moldova with the charity ‘Vision of Good Hope’. They will be involved in community outreach, delivery of food parcels to poorer families, maintenance of village houses, visiting an old people’s home, running a Bible club for children in an orphanage, and visiting a local church. The team is due to return home on 19 August.
– Pray for the various outreach activities that the team will be involved in, and that many of those they meet will see the Lord at work through the words and actions of the team.
– Pray for good health and safety for the team members
– Pray for the team to be blessed as they serve the Lord in Moldova.